1. The product field involves vehicle equipment such as jumper systems, motor systems, traction systems, network systems, library systems, steering systems, braking systems, etc., involving railway signals such as train operation control systems, computer interlocking systems, track circuits and Automatic occlusion system, etc.; certified by IRIS International Railway Industry Standard.
2. The jumper system can provide the coupler electrical connector between the trains, the vehicle end jumper connector between the vehicles, the jumper bundle, the jumper box, etc.;
3, the motor system can provide circular, rectangular, straight, curved, three to three, three to six and other types of motor connectors;
4. The traction system can provide opto-electric hybrid connectors, fluid connectors and liquid-cooled plates, integrated hydropower integrated connecting plates, high-current composite busbar connectors, circular/rectangular low-frequency connectors, etc.
5, the network system can provide M12 series connectors, metal housing rectangular quick-lock connectors, RF coaxial connectors, etc.;
6. The library system can provide various power connectors for subways, locomotives, and EMUs;
7. The steering system can provide related sensor type connectors, signal control type connectors and related wire harness products;
8, the brake system can provide related control categories including 100M, Gigabit module connectors and wire harness products;
9, the railway signal system can provide a variety of circular, rectangular low-frequency electrical connectors and related wiring harnesses, fiber optic components, coaxial connectors and components;